|Mode||Color||Radius||Filling||Move to ...|
How to use.
- Put and draw mode
- In this mode, if you click on the map, then a marker appears. Each marker is draggable.
- If you click a marker, then a circle appears. The stroke- and fill-colors will be set according to your choice above.
- You can draw more than one ciecle on a marker. In case of same radius circle is set, the older will be replaced with new one.
- Erase mode
- In this mode, if you click a marker or a circle, it disappears.
- “Create a URL” button creates a URL (shortened with using goo.gl.) It links a page which shows markers and circles as you put.
- A new window opens if you click “Go!” button.
- need KML?